Here's how most of our landscape projects generally evolve.........
- First, we meet with our client at their site.
- Discuss the client's goals, ideas and options for the property
- Develop consensus on main issues and approaches for project
- Usually one to two hours for first meeting
(Sometimes, this consultation is all a client needs from us)
- The next step is to create a plan for the work to be done.
- Start by making an accurate scaled drawing of existing features
- Then develop drawing showing the design of proposed features
(See sample drawings in Residential and
Commercial sections of the website)
- We meet again with the client to review and discuss plan.
- Revise plan as needed with more detail based on client's comments
- Determine costs of work and divide planned work into strategic phases
- During construction/installation, we use the plan to shape the landscape.
- As landscape contractor, using our network of specialty subcontractors
- or assisting owner by overseeing other landscape contractors or subcontractors
- We offer maintenance assistance through the years.
- Can provide year-round or occasional maintenance services, or advise client through the years
(total costs of maintenance over many years shows importance of low-maintenance design)
Of course, every project differs in size, site, client, schedule and budget.
So, our involvement can range from simply providing one-time or ongoing advice
to providing a fully designed, installed and maintained landscape creation.